Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching up..

So it looks like I am not as great at this whole blogging thing.. BUT I have promised myself that after the busy week of spirit week I was going to be a good blogger again. :)

This past week or so have been busy but very fun!
events that have taken place:

Broke my phone. Got a new one.

Got all my grades up, so wont be grounded for three m
onths.

It was spirit week at my school, and because I am on
student government I got to decorate the school..

Me and my girl Taylor Rose (T-Rose) who turned sixteen on Wednesday "HAPPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLL!!" We were making a poster for the Provo High vs Timpview game and a special ed girl asked if she could paint with us. This is her and her pretty picture next to her.That was a little bit of the past weeks, from this day forward I am going to be a good blogger.. keep me to that. :)

2 comments: